Friday, April 1, 2011

LIFE....

Every day is a new day... don't you agree with me.. As human the subconsion mind play lots role to us... hei..

Lets think POSIITIVE, the aura will come to you and you will enjoy it. Look at yourself.

What you wish and think always will come to you soonest or later. Be patience on it. Don't judge everything like it happen without a positive thing....

"I asked Allah for strength & Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong, I asked Allah for wisdom & Allah gave me problems to solve, I asked Allah for courage & Allah gave me obstacles to overcome, I asked Allah for love & Allah gave me troubled people to help, I asked Allah for favours & Allah gave me opportunities.... Maybe I recieved nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed." Alhamdulillah :)

As human feel of cupadity/greed always around us... but if we think back to the basic we will realise that Allah/God give everything in order to fullfill our wish indirectly... like wise.... please think it yourself...

so do LOVE everything la :)

No comments:

Post a Comment